Coco Veda Coco Lower Back
Formulated especially for 21st Century lifestyle including driving ergonomics discomfort
Buying this product is supporting the cause of Decent Work & Economic Growth, Reduced Inequalities, Responsible Consumption & Production, Gender Equality, Good Health & Well Being, Life On Land, Life Below Water, and Quality Education by:
- Providing education about the cause
- Providing work opportunity and income
- Providing education to beneficiaries
- Contributing to clean-the-nature initiatives
- Utilizing reused, recycled or recyclable materials
▪ Reduces muscle spasms
▪ Soothe muscle pain and cramps
▪ Improves circulation
1) Massage thoroughly onto the lower back, focusing on the pressure points where there is discomfort
2) For better results, we recommend massaging this oil regularly every morning and night, ideally after a shower
**Kindly Note: Virgin Coconut Oil tends to naturally solidify below 25°C (77°F), therefore, please immerse the bottle in warm water so that it liquifies.
Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut Oil), Essential Oils of Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium), Curcuma Longa ( Turmeric ), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Leaf), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander), Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove), Salvia Sclarea (Clary), Origanum Majorana (Marjoram), Ocimum Bassilicum (Basil) and Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress).