JTMUSES-Stainless Steel Travel Mug with sip lid-Shophouse-Firecrackers
A Blast from the Sixties! Remembering a Happy Noise! The shophouse is drawn by Mentee / PWD: Douglas: Elements of ladies in cheongsam by Jtmuses I remember my childhood days when we celebrated Chinese New Year with loud firecrackers! Dad would welcome the lunar new year by lighting up a long string tied to a bamboo pole from our balcony. Others did the same and soon the roads in the housing estate would be littered bright red! At night, we had to stuff the years of my baby brothers with cotton wool as the explosive sound of firecrackers would frighten them and wake them up.
Buying this product is supporting the cause of Decent Work & Economic Growth, and Reduced Inequalities by:
- Buying items or services made by supported beneficiaries
- Direct donation to individuals in need
- Providing work opportunity and income
- Providing education to beneficiaries
Unit price from $29.60 | Lead time 10-14 days
As we roar in a new year, may couplets of auspicious wishes roar in abundant favour for you in the Lunar year of the brave 🐅 tiger!
Sadly but also to the relief of many, fireworks were banned in March 1972. The police had received 376 complaints about the illegal discharge of firecrackers during the Chinese New Year celebrations that year.
** PLEASE ALLOW 5 working days for production and 3 business days for delivery
Lead time 9 working days.
- Dimensions: Approximately 15.5cm / 6.2" in height & 8cm / 3.1" diameter.
- Weight: Approximately 250g inclusive protective plastic & box.
- Capacity: 450ml
- Materials: Stainless steel body; plastic handle and base; rubber-lined plastic lid
- Double-walled stainless steel helps will keep your drink of choice hot
- Do not microwave; hand wash recommended
- Printing Area: 19cm x 8cm / 7.5" x 3.1" (heat transfer)
- Colour: White